2013 CAP Communication Awards: apply online!
Dear Friend of the CAP Communication Awards,
Following our previous e-mail, we’re pleased to announce that the application period for the 2013 edition of the CAP Communication Awards is now entering its final stage. Our Awards website is online and your applications can be uploaded!
Still hesitating? Let’s remind you of the basics about the CAP Communication Awards!
The Awards aim to identify best-practice communication projects relating to the CAP and will showcase winners in the following three categories:
- Communication to stakeholders;
- Communication to the general public; and
- Innovative communication.
A “Special Prize of the Jury” and a “Special Prize of the Public” will also be awarded.
Why should you participate?
Your participation in the CAP Communication Awards gives you the opportunity to:
- Present your project to an international audience, join the CAP communication network, and develop your contacts with professionals across Europe;
- Browse the database of best-practices in the field of CAP-related communication projects; and
- Win a prestigious award organised by the European Commission and attend a major event focused on ‘communication and EU funding’ held in Brussels on 9 and 10 December 2013.
How to apply
Check out the Communication Awards website for all practical details on how to apply.
The deadline for applications is Monday 21 October, 12:00 CET. You can contact the Awards helpdesk with any questions or queries by email or telephone: email@example.com or +32 2 333 59 65.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The DG AGRI CAP Communication Awards team